A massage to remember ..


Last week, I decided to treat myself to a luxury massage. Having already visited many of the beauty salons in Cheltenham, I decided to investigate somewhere new.

So, after some investigation and many recommendations, I decided to book myself a luxury Decleor Aromassage at Cedars health and beauty centre situated in Gloucester Leisure Centre (GL1). So, after a long day at a photoshoot, I packed up my things and rushed across to the salon for my treatment.

After such a busy week, I was in real need of some real pampering and I certainly wasn't disappointed! Walking into the salon, I was greeted by the most wonderful aura. With stylish purple decor and beautifully elegant decorations, the reception area looked truly enchanting. I was met by a friendly receptionist, offered a drink and taken through to the - just as beautiful - treatment room by my therapist (whose name was Jen).

I have to say that from then on, I was in dream. I was given the choice of one of four fragranced Decleor massage balms (I chose the relaxation one) and away the tretament went. Almost every area of my body was massaged with deep, slow, sweeping movements, including my back, legs, arms, feet, hands and even my stomach. The pressure was perfect and my stress dissipated almost immediately with the combination of Thai, neuromuscular and Swedish massage. I reached a level of deep relaxation and felt completely pampered and indulged. Just when I thought the treatment had come to an end, my therapist (Jen) performed an amazing face and scalp massage, focusing on acupressure points and working right into the nape of my neck (which I love).

I have to say it was one of the best treatments I've ever have and I left the salon literally floating. £65 for an hour and a half - well worth the indulgence and a lovely Christmas present for a special friend, a sister or a Mum.

To book or find out more, contact details are:
Tel: 01452 307767
Email: info@cedarshealth-beauty.co.uk
Website: www.cedarshealth-beauty.co.uk

Comments