Baby skin healing oil ...

A fellow 'blog follower' asked me about oils and natural potions that can be used on baby skin. Not being a Mum myself, I do not understand the apparent frustrations that Mums suffer when trying to find natural products for their babies that actually work! Well, I have found an excellent recipe from a trusted source.

A baby's skin is delicate and sensitive and we need to be extra careful when using products on it. When looking at the ingredients in some of the baby products on the shelves at the moment, it is rather alarming. Apart from the immediate damage nasty ingredients can cause to a baby's skin, I often wonder what kind of problems those ingredients might cause in the future.

Anyway, I have discovered an amazing recipe full of gentle, natural and healing ingredients. I know that Mums don't have much time on their hands, but all you need to do is stir the oils together and you have a blend to massage onto your baby day and night. Great for nappy rash too! Ingredients can be bought from http://www.aromantic.co.uk/ It is not generally a product I make but if I get enough enquiries, I will make some big jars full for you all! So, if you're reading this - send it on to all the other Mums you know ... The recipe is as follows:

100ml ...
40 ml Shea Butter Oil
20ml Rosehip Seed Oil
10ml Thistle Oil
10ml Evening Primrose Oil
10ml St. John's Wort Oil
4ml Calendular Oil
5ml/g Vitmain E Oil
1ml/g Sea Buckthorn CO2 Extract
% drops of Rosemary Antioxidant

Comments

  1. What a great little recipe, will pass it on to other mum's I know. I love natural products and am always seeking out new ways. I recently came across a site that has some great stuff also at www.vitalitybliss.com, it's worth a look. Thanks again for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment