Japanese Cleansing Cloud (vegan and biodegradable) ...


After seven years of no blogging, I've decided to resurrect my much-loved hobby. As for all of us, the last year has been tough and I'm pretty sure that this will provide some much-needed creative inspiration.

So I'm reviewing my current favourite product, the British Beauty Blogger's new but famous Japanese Cleansing Cloud, retailed for £12 by Victoria Health, my favourite online health and wellbeing store. If you haven't visited, you must do!

Gill, the founder of Victoria Health has awarded this delicious little face-and-body beauty bar with The Gorgeous Product of the Year Award and, although, perhaps a little steep at £12 on initial look, I have to admit that it has transformed my shower and bath experiences and I'll definitely be purchasing another.

Here's why I think you should try it too:

The name: Japanese Cleansing Cloud 

Before even receiving the product, the name, paying tribute to the rituals of Japanese cleansing and bathing, made my mouth water. It sounds so delicious and nurturing; and it lived up to its name, giving me lots of love in times of need!

Smiley face

It comes with a gorgeous joyous smiley face on it, making me smile as I use it.

Smell: Wow! 

The floral and citrus scent of East Asian Yuzu is nothing like I've ever smelt before - it really is beautiful and helps to create a really special cleansing experience.

Silky soft

Hemp oil (high in linoleic and gamma-linoleic acids) helps to keep skin supple and hydrated while soothing rice milk gently exfoliates. It literally melts onto the skin whilst cleansing, leaving it smooth and hydrated.

Skin food

Alongside hemp and rice milk, the little bar is made up of heaps of nourishing and antioxidant ingredients including coconut oil, meadowfoam seed oil and avocado oil - all great for the skin.

Vegan and biodegradable

Finally, for those of us who are ethically conscious, the Japanese Cleansing Cloud bar is 100% vegan. Packaging is fully biodegradable, but just contains a little wax.


I hope you like it as much as I do!

Purchase Japanese Cleansing Cloud

Comments