My top bridal moments from 2012

Last year. I worked at some truly wonderful weddings with some very talented photographers. I thought I'd share my highlights below...

Charmaine got married at the beautiful Clearwell Castle. It was a large wedding party and everyone looked stunning by the end of it. Russell Lewis took the gorgeous photographs.


Sarah got ready at Hotel du Vin and we had a lovely relaxed morning. We tried two looks out at Sarah's trial, one was an 'elegant grunge' look and the other more natural. We opted for the more natural look which made her look feminine and beautiful. Lovely photographs taken by Nicole James from Motif Wedding Photography.


Adeline got married at The Stone Barn, Aldsworth and we got her ready at The Wheatsheaf in Northleach. I will definitely be going there again! Her gorgeous photos were taken by Ann-Kathrin Koch. I'd never worked with Ann before but I hope I do again! Adeline's wedding had a luxury country feeling hence the cute Hunter wellies!



Lucy and David got married at Malmesbury Abbey on 25th May 2012.It was the one hot weekend we've had this year, and it was scorching! Lucy's style was very natural and here are my favourite three photos from the day. They were all taken by another talented photographer, Caroline Alexander.



Rachel got married at Charingworth Manor in Chipping Camden. Getting ready was great fun, we were at Toni & Guy in Cheltenham. Rachel wanted a slightly more glamorous style and actually came to me for a bridal make-up lesson initially, after which she asked me to do the make-up on the day too. The lovely photos were taken by Jim Fear.



Sarah got married at Trinity Church, Cheltenham and we got ready with the most beautiful views in Cheltenham at The Rising Sun Hotel on Cleeve Hill. Her photographs were taken by Martin Beddall


Priya's wedding was by far the most colourful wedding I did in 2012. And,it was definitely the earliest start at 5am! I did the make-up for Priya's sister's wedding three years ago, her best friend's wedding two years ago and Priya's Civil ceremony prior to this one. It has been wonderful being involved in weddings so culturally different from our own.


Comments