Brighten a dull Autumn complexion

A dry/dull complexion is a common complaint in Autumn when the temperature drops and skin suffers as a result. When skin is dry/dull, it is usually screaming out for a little extra nourishment; it needs protecting from the cold weather and supporting to repair itself more quickly.

I spend hours researching and sampling natural skincare products to see if they really are as good as they claim. Unfortunately, many are not but occasionally I encounter a little treasure that has truly amazing effects on the skin. So, I've put together a few of my top recommendations for Autumn below which will keep your skin supple, nourished and radiant ...




Cleanser
Cleanse once daily in the evening to remove skin of impurities. Use a cream or lotion instead of a wash to keep skin nourished. My favourite:
Skin Blossom gentle cleansing milk 150ml £5.05









Moisturiser Use every morning and evening to hydrate, nourish and protect the skin. My favourite: Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 50g £20






Eye Cream Use every morning and evening to provide nourishment and moisture to the delicate eye area. My favourite: Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream 15ml £13







Exfoliater Use once weekly to remove dead skin cells and brighten complexion. My favourites: Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm 50ml £46, very expensive but oh, so worth it!
Neal's Yard Remedies Nourishing Orange Flower Facial Polish 100g £14.80, a cheaper but still 'worth-it' option :-)


My Luxury Facial treatment for dull, dry or mature skin uses the purest oils from evening primrose flowers, apricot kernels and macadamia nuts to deeply nourish and hydrate thirsty skin. Rosehip seed and sea buckthorn oils stimulate cells to regenerate themselves, creating a smoother, brighter and more radiant complexion.


If you'd like to book this lovely treatment, contact me on 07734 994783 or sophie@sophiechamings.co.uk to book your ideal time.


Comments