Imagine having perfect eyebrows all the time ...

I've dreamt about that for years ... waking up with perfect brows - opening up my eyes, framing my face, emphasising my cheekbones and making my skin look clearer and fresher. Yes, that's right - eyebrows can do all of those things and more!.

Often, when I'm doing clients' make-up, eyebrows are the fist thing I look at and it is very rare indeed that I look at some-one's brows and think they are just right. We are all obsessed with bright lipsticks, eyeshadows and blushers but we don't realise how the perfect eyebrows can make ALL the difference! And, what's more - eyebrows look completely and utterly natural.

Anyway, I like to do my make-up in no more than a few minutes and I was using quite a lot of my few minutes each morning trying to get my eyebrows perfect. So, I decided to investigate semi-permanent make-up. After a year of researching different artists around the country and still feeling unhappy with portfolios and prices, I finally stumbled across Nia Tucker, a semi-permanent make-up artist in Cheltenham.

We spent ages together deciding on the perfect brow shape for me and away she went with the tattooing. The results are amazing (before and after pictures below). EVERYONE has commented on how amazing my brows look and I LOVE them. Nia only uses natural pigment and it didn't hurt at all. And what's more, they still look completely natural so no-one even knows I have had them tattooed in (until I tell them of course!).

If you want to investigate having something done yourself, check out Nia's website and book in for a consultation.


Comments