Portfolio 7: my latest photoshoot revealed ...

Beauty underlies everything we do but it can be very difficult to decide on a theme or style for the shoot until you have seen the model, assessed her character and watched the way she behaves in front of the camera. Then somehow, you get a vibe for what the shoot will be like and you start to get a feel for what will look good and what won't. We were going for 'chic natural glamour' and I think that's exactly what we got! This model (Katie Keight) had only ever done one model shoot before so I think she did exceptionally well. In fact I think we all did exceptionally well and I hope you'll agree that the shots are brilliant (thanks to all involved). I'd love to hear what you think ....

Styling and make-up by ME!!!
Photography by Robin Bradshaw
Clothes from Feva Designs
Hair styling by Paco Delgado - 01242 570755





Comments