Dr. Alkaitis Organic Skin Food


With my eyes always open for exceptional natural cosmetics, I come into frequent contact with good and bad products from across the globe. Some products make a real difference for a few days and then the effects disperse. Some take ages to work and when they do, have little effect, and some have no effect whatsoever. One thing common to all - if not most - natural cosmetics is that they are not particularly desirable to look at.

I was recently fortunate enough to receive a natural skincare magazine and while flicking through the pages, I noticed a range of products that looked simply beautiful. They were simple, pure and fresh looking and somehow looked like they would really work!

I have since tried each and every one of these products and discovered their fascinating history too. I was so impressed that I felt I had to share them with you all.

As I am currently formulating my own recipes for my own skincare range, I was indecisive whether I should really be promoting another range. But, the products are so lovely that I can't resist. You must all promise me that even if you are devoted to this range for what you think will be your lifetime, you will at least give my products a chance to compete when they eventually land on the natural cosmetics shelves!

Dr. Alkaitis was a successful research scientist before embarking on creating his own skincare range. His products contain only organic, biodynamic and ethically wild crafted ingredients. His work convinced him that there is a link between the use of synthetic chemicals, and cancer and degenerative illnesses. I would say that I am inclined to agree.

There are a total of nine products in his range which can be used by every-one and anyone. They are exceptional quality, my favourite being the nourishing facial oil, the day cream, the night cream and the eye cream. The oils and serums need to be used with the moisturisers to get maximum effect. I have to say that the Soothing Gel was also really effective when I had my legs waxed the other day too! There is also a cleansing gel, a serum, an exfoliating mask and a nourishing clay based mask (I've just used this and my skin is smooth, soft and radiant - what more could you want from a facial mask?).

I have studied the ingredients lists intensely and the products are as pure as pure can be. The packaging is ethical and stylish too. The ingredients have been finely tuned to suit each product and while I am finalising the recipes for my skincare range, I will most definitely be using Dr. Alkaitis' products for my holistic facial treatments. It would be rude not to!

To find out more about Dr. Alkaitis' range, simply follow this link www.alkaitis.co.uk

Comments