£10 off your first treatment with me!!


Today marks the beginning of a new adventure for me, as I am moving away from Neal's Yard Remedies and into my own beautiful treatment room - where I am able to use a range of natural and organic products from all different cosmetics ranges. Working independently means I can now choose the best products for your skin and particular look, regardless of brand.

I have also just secured a regular slot on BBC Radio Gloucestershire so listen out for me on a Tuesday morning with John Rockley! Will keep you posted about dates.

To celebrate the move to my own treatment room, I would like to offer you £10 off any of my treatments until the 31st March 2009. Please see my website
www.sophiechamings.co.uk. Just quote 'be naturally beautiful ...' when booking to get your £10 off.

My new treatment room is at: Tetbury Practice, Lower Ground Floor, 37 St. George's Road, Cheltenham, GL50 3DU.

TOP BEAUTY TIP: For those of you whose skin is feeling dry from the cold weather, you should be using a facial oil at night! Facial oils are the most effective skincare product I've ever come across. They are great for wrinkles, fine lines, acne, psoriasis, eczema, moisturising, nourishing, minimising pores, anti-ageing, scars ... and the list goes on. Take a look at the 'products' page of my website where I can tailor blend an oil just for you ... http://www.sophiechamings.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Hi Sophie

    Congratulations on your exciting new adventure! I look forward to seeing you in your new treatment rooms, the facial you gave me last week was fantastic, I'd recommend you to anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment