LUSH - Avocado conditioning shampoo bar



I've always loved the LUSH brand, for their ethics and innovation. I don't love everything they sell (the strong smelling items aren't my thing), but they definitely make some magic gems that smell divine and make me feel more beautiful. 

And I love being confident that the money I'm investing is, in turn, being invested in good things! 

They're against animal testing, use natural ingredients wherever possible, use only vegetarian and vegan ingredients, they're committed to fair wages, paying above minimum government wage laws in all countries...

PLUS, what really stands them apart is that they actively campaign on the issues of animal rights, human rights and environmental protection. Their campaigning capabilities are driving long-term change, much needed in our precious but battered world. Read more about their Ethical Charter.

I'll be blogging about a few of their products over the coming months, but the Avocado Shampoo Bar is the first on my list as I've just bought a new one. 

  • It smells divine, is protective, conditioning and cleansing - made with nourishing lavender, rosemary, bergamot nettle and FRESH AVOCADO complete with plenty of avocado oil!
  • It lathers up so well and leaves hair nourished and shiny.
  • It's essentially a soap bar, therefore plastic-free
Here, you can see it in action (I've just hopped out of the shower!):

Purchase LUSH Avocado co-wash - £10 for 100g, which lasts me around 25 washes.

Comments